Mini Tennis encompasses
- Red – Mini Tennis Red is for players aged 8 and under. It is played on small courts with short rackets and soft balls. It’s just like the real game and gives players opportunities to have longer rallies and to try different types of shots
- Orange – Mini Tennis Orange is a great way for players to continue their progress from Mini Tennis Red and is for players aged 8 and 9. It is played with shorter rackets, softer balls and courts are bigger and wider than the red stage but still smaller than full-size tennis courts allowing players to develop a rounded game whilst learning a range of techniques and tactics.
It is the next stage before playing on a full sized court and helps players develop different shots and tactics
- Green – Mini Tennis Green is a great way for players to continue their progress from Mini Tennis Orange. It is played on a full-size tennis court, with bigger rackets and balls which are a little softer than yellow balls. It’s the next stage before moving on to full compression yellow balls on a full-sized court and helps players develop and improve all aspects of their game.
Our mini associate memberships cover ages 5 – 8, with the junior associate memberships covering ages 9 – 15.
For details on when coaching is on please see the Tennis Coaching page.
For additional information please also see
- Club at heart of the community
- Free coaching included*
- Family Friendly
- Competitive & Social Sports
- Join a strong & successful team
- Great social events
* for members during school terms as shown on our programme posters, along with additional pay-to-play squads for mini and junior members
- 6 All-Weather Floodlit Courts
- 3 Mini Tennis Courts
- 2 Indoor Squash Courts
- Licensed Bar with BT Sports
- Viewing Gallery Area
- Function Suite
- Club Shop
- Free Wifi
- On-site Parking