For details on when squash coaching classes are on please see the Squash Coaching page.
Squash is probably the hardest, fastest and most satisfying game you will experience and is rated as the healthiest sport you can play! So why not let squash improve your physical fitness, mental toughness and overall well-being.
At Giffnock, we provide the opportunity to train and play at every level and in every age group. We offer individual and group squash for the complete beginner through to players striving towards competition standard.
10 Reasons to play Squash
- It’s FUN !!
- It’s great exercise
- It’s fast and furious
- It doesn’t rain
- It’s always warm
- There’s no wind
- No sun to ‘blind’ you
- Balls don’t roll ‘miles’ away
- Balls don’t roll on to your court
- You can practice on your own
Although competitive squash is considered a seasonal ‘winter’ sport, the courts are available for play all year round, and are used by the members all year round.
The courts can be booked (45 minute sessions) by accessing the online booking system and selecting the appropriate court/time.
We also play Racketball on the Squash Courts.
It is Club policy that Juniors (under 19) must wear approved eye protection. Glasses are available on request.
- Club at heart of the community
- Free coaching included*
- Family Friendly
- Competitive & Social Sports
- Join a strong & successful team
- Great social events
* for members during school terms as shown on our programme posters, along with additional pay-to-play squads for mini and junior members
- 6 All-Weather Floodlit Courts
- 3 Mini Tennis Courts
- 2 Indoor Squash Courts
- Licensed Bar with BT Sports
- Viewing Gallery Area
- Function Suite
- Club Shop
- Free Wifi
- On-site Parking