Please select all sessions you wish your child to be considered for by selecting relevant options below. Please note, you cannot have an overlapping session on a Mon/Wed/Fri.
Cost is £10 per session (£5 per hour equivalent). We will prioritise children of key workers and those in the Club actively delivering this programme.
PLEASE select only the sessions you can attend. If we are over subscribed, we will allocate via a ballot.
Register your interest below
Important things for parents to know:
- No grandparents over age of 70 permitted for drop off or pick up in accordance with Government advice
- This new programme is generally for yellow ball players aged 10 and over only. Due to social spacing requirements we are unable to provide group sessions for red, orange and green ball players. There are, however 30 minute slots on a Friday for the mini players at £7.50 per session
- 3 players per coach and court maximum. No exceptions.
- Parents must bring their child to the coach. Dropping off in the car park or on Percy Drive is not permitted.
- All players will be temperature checked on arrival with a non-contact thermometer (to commence as soon as the thermometers arrive). Anyone with an elevated temperature above 37.8C will be excluded from a session.
- Any player symptomatic with a new or persistent cough will also be excluded. A record of temperature will be kept by the Club for all those attending each session (GDPR compliance will be maintained).
- Before entering court all players must wash their hands and then adhere to our hand hygiene policy throughout the remainder of their time on the premises.
- Session plans will be communicated at the beginning of each session. This will include strict instruction as to how social spacing of 2 metres will be achieved. In some cases we will provide markings on the court using mini orange lines to help provide a visual point to stop on court.
- There will be no service drills and players will not be permitted to pick up balls. Coaches will pick up balls and feed all balls into play