2018 Squash Programme – New Year Term (January – March) announced
This new term launches on Monday 15th January 2018 for an 11-week block through to the school Easter holiday, with the final day of coaching on Thursday 29th of March.
You can download (and print) the flier for this programme – which details days, times and costs – below.
- Junior Club and Adult Club coaching is FREE with the associated club membership
- Junior squads, Performance squads and Matchplay are all by invitation only. Please speak to Stuart to discuss access to specific sessions.
- Junior squads are charged at £1 per hour and Performance squads are charged at £4 per hour, both on a block-basis
- East Renfrewshire Schools Club sessions are free to all Primary 5,6 & 7 pupils, although sessions are subject to a maximum of 18 persons booked through Active School co-ordinators.
If you have any queries on these coaching classes please contact
- Stuart George on 07910 830822
- or email email@example.com
For everything else the club offers on squash please see our Squash section.