2018 Squash Programme – Autumn Term announced
This new programme launches on Monday 20th August 2018 and runs through to the October half-term break, Friday 12th October (inclusive).
You can download (and print) the flier for this programme – which details days and times – below.
- This is an 8-week block
- Runs through September weekend, 21st September – 24th September
- Finishes for October week and starts back Monday 22nd October but with changes
- An appropriate Club membership is required. Junior Club and Adult Club coaching is FREE with the associated club membership.
- Payment for classes can be made in a number of ways – cash, cheque, Direct Debit or by bank transfer
- Junior squads, Performance squads and Matchplay are all by invitation only. Please speak to James Singh or Stuart George to discuss access to specific sessions.
- Junior squads are charged at £1 per hour and Performance squads are charged at £4 per hour, both on a block-basis
- East Renfrewshire Schools Club sessions are free to all Primary 5,6 & 7 pupils, although sessions are subject to a maximum of 18 persons booked through Active School co-ordinators.
If you have any queries on these coaching classes please contact
- James Singh on 07446 212977
- or Stuart George on 07910 830822
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For everything else the club offers on squash please see our Squash section.